Physiotherapy services in NOH is provided by a team of phsyiotherapists who have been trained in Nepal and India. The team also has had wide exposure working with foreign physiotherapists who have stayed short or long term working at NOH.
The department has a wide room space with parallel bars for gait training, quadriceps drill machines, IFT and Ultrasound machines, TENS machines and other hot and cold packs as well as wax baths.
- Pre-operative chest physiotherapy
- Post-operative mobilization
- Muscle strengthening exercises
- Balance and gait training
Treatment for many problems like:
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Degenerative conditions
- Joint stiffness, muscle atrophy